Kocoatrait 46% Filter Kaapi (Coffee) Dark Milk Chocolate
The traditional south indian filter coffee packed in a single origin dark milk bean to bar chocolate! Known for its strong coffee flavour and aroma with a hint of sweetness to it. The Kocoatrait 46% Filter Kaapi (Coffee) Dark Milk Chocolate is made from Organic Cocoa beans of Indian origin and sweetened with Non Refined (Khandsari) Cane Sugar! We have ground real coffee beans along with cacao in this bar. This exclusive chocolate bar is part of The Madras Collection of 9 exquisite chocolates dedicated to the city we love! This front wrapper of the bar is dedicated to the sustainable efforts of Arodhi in helping to make Madras (a.k.a chennai) a sustainable city. Kocoatrait actively promotes the consumption of Indian Bean to Bar chocolates. Click to find out why we should choose Indian bean to bar chocolates. We wish you enjoy the immersive flavour experience. Indulge. Discover.
Kocoatrait is a Sustainable and Responsible Indian bean to Bar chocolate brand conceived by Poonam Chordia and has been incubated by L Nitin Chordia, India’s 1st certified chocolate taster. As a brand, we believe in:
- Sustainable Packaging – Paper/Plastic/wood free (made with reclaimed cotton/Cocoa Husk)
- Using Local Ingredients (Indian Origin Beans used)
- Traditional Non Refined Sweetners/Sugars used (Desi Khandasari Sugar)
- Using A2 Milk in our dark milk chocolate range (for the 1st time in Indian bean to bar chocolates!)
- Marrying Traditional Recipes (Like Sukku Coffee, Herbal Sugars) with chocolate
- Community Inclusiveness (Differently abled community doing our printing)
- Offering Exotic, Innovative and Indulgent Flavours to help you explore the boundaries of chocolate
- A indulgence that also keeps in mind the health of the consumer
We hope that the above effort translates into an enjoyable chocolate experience for you!
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN OF PRODUCT: INDIA