Masala Chai Dark Chocolate
Indian spices are known to be versatile and many of them are used in sweet dishes! Kocoatrait’s Co-founder Poonam Chordia has partnered with Rushina Munshaw Ghildiyal, Culinary Expert, Writer & Consultant came together to curate India’s 1st Bean to Bar Spice Chocolate Collection. The aim is to redefine the usage of spices in chocolate. This is a chocolate which is a part of The Spice Collection Box. Poonam and Rushina’s shared love for Masala chai meant this Kocoatrait 65% Masala Chai Dark Chocolate classic had to be in this first collection. The Kocoatrait Bean to Bar 65% Masala Chai Dark Bean to Bar Chocolate is infused with authentic Masala Chai Spices from Nitin’s Mothers recipe. Ginger, Black Pepper & Cardamom will waltz across your palate with every bite! Kocoatrait. Indulge. Discover.
Kocoatrait is a Sustainable and Responsible Indian bean to Bar chocolate brand conceived by Poonam Chordia and has been incubated by L Nitin Chordia, India’s 1st certified chocolate taster. As a brand, we believe in:
- Sustainable Packaging – Paper/Plastic/wood free (made with reclaimed cotton/Cocoa Husk)
- Using Local Ingredients (Indian Origin Beans used)
- Traditional Non Refined Sweetners/Sugars used (Desi Khandasari Sugar)
- Using A2 Milk in our dark milk chocolate range (for the 1st time in Indian bean to bar chocolates!)
- Marrying Traditional Recipes (Like Sukku Coffee, Herbal Sugars) with chocolate
- Community Inclusiveness (Differently abled community doing our printing)
- Offering Exotic, Innovative and Indulgent Flavours to help you explore the boundaries of chocolate
- A indulgence that also keeps in mind the health of the consumer
Please read more about us at: https://cocoatrait.com/about-us/ We hope that the above effort translates into an enjoyable chocolate experience for you!
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN OF PRODUCT: INDIA