Green Chilli, Curry Leaf & Coconut White Chocolate
Indian spices are known to be versatile and many of them are used in sweet dishes! Kocoatrait’s Co-founder Poonam Chordia has partnered with Rushina Munshaw Ghildiyal, Culinary Expert, Writer & Consultant came together to curate India’s 1st Bean to Bar Spice Chocolate Collection. The aim is to redefine the usage of spices in chocolate. This is a chocolate which is a part of The Spice Collection Box. The Green Chilli, Curry Leaf & Coconut White Chocolate is another one of Rushina’s favourites. Extremely aromatic Curry leaf with its notes of citrus, anise, and lemongrass gets beautifully rounded off in mixing with the chocolate, acquiring a subtle nuttiness, accentuated by coconut. Green chillies lend subtle spicy notes to make a truly sophisticated bar of chocolate. Kocoatrait. Indulge. Discover.
Kocoatrait is a Sustainable and Responsible Indian bean to Bar chocolate brand conceived by Poonam Chordia and has been incubated by L Nitin Chordia, India’s 1st certified chocolate taster. As a brand, we believe in:
- Sustainable Packaging – Paper/Plastic/wood free (made with reclaimed cotton/Cocoa Husk)
- Using Local Ingredients (Indian Origin Beans used)
- Traditional Non Refined Sweetners/Sugars used (Desi Khandasari Sugar)
- Using A2 Milk in our dark milk chocolate range (for the 1st time in Indian bean to bar chocolates!)
- Marrying Traditional Recipes (Like Sukku Coffee, Herbal Sugars) with chocolate
- Community Inclusiveness (Differently abled community doing our printing)
- Offering Exotic, Innovative and Indulgent Flavours to help you explore the boundaries of chocolate
- A indulgence that also keeps in mind the health of the consumer
Please read more about us at: https://cocoatrait.com/about-us/ We hope that the above effort translates into an enjoyable chocolate experience for you!
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN OF PRODUCT: INDIA