Kocoatrait 46% Brownie Chocolate with Sea Salt
The Kocoatrait 46% Brownie Chocolate with Sea Salt is a Bean to Bar Chocolate and made from Organic Cocoa beans of Indian origin and sweetened with Non Refined Cane Sugar! In making the bar we have used real brownies while processing the chocolate and textured it with real dried brownies sprinkled on top. Sea Salt has always been our magical ingredient. This bar is our tribute to the Indian A2 milk and is the showcase of our ability and technique to innovate with flavours, textures and product combinations/inclusions and differentiate from mass market offerings! There is no added flavour, colour or preservatives in the bar. We wish you enjoy the immersive flavour experience. Indulge. Discover.
Kocoatrait is a Sustainable and Responsible Indian bean to Bar chocolate brand conceived by Poonam Chordia and has been incubated by L Nitin Chordia, India’s 1st certified chocolate taster. As a brand, we believe in:
- Sustainable Packaging – Paper/Plastic/wood free (made with reclaimed cotton/Cocoa Husk)
- Using Local Ingredients (Indian Origin Beans used)
- Traditional Non Refined Sweetners/Sugars used (Desi Khandasari Sugar)
- Using A2 Milk in our dark milk chocolate range (for the 1st time in Indian bean to bar chocolates!)
- Marrying Traditional Recipes (Like Sukku Coffee, Herbal Sugars) with chocolate
- Community Inclusiveness (Differently abled community doing our printing)
- Offering Exotic, Innovative and Indulgent Flavours to help you explore the boundaries of chocolate
- A indulgence that also keeps in mind the health of the consumer
We hope that the above effort translates into an enjoyable chocolate experience for you!
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN OF PRODUCT: INDIA