Kocoatrait Cranberry & Sea Salt Chocolate
The 70% Kocoatrait Cranberry & Sea Salt Bean to Bar Chocolate is made from Organic Cocoa beans of Indian origin and sweetened with Non Refined Cane Sugar! This bar is your 1st step into the exploration of the really balanced side of chocolate with salt! The pink salt is considered to be sodiumless but saltier than regular salt. We use it sparingly just to provide a balance to the sweetness. The lightly sweetened but tart cranberry pieces add texture to the experience. We wish you enjoy the immersive & creamy experience. Indulge. Discover.
Kocoatrait is a Sustainable and Responsible Indian bean to Bar chocolate brand conceived by Poonam Chordia and has been incubated by L Nitin Chordia, India’s 1st certified chocolate taster. As a brand, we believe in:
- Sustainable Packaging – Paper/Plastic/wood free (made with reclaimed cotton/Cocoa Husk)
- Using Local Ingredients (Indian Origin Beans used)
- Traditional Non Refined Sweetners/Sugars used (Desi Khandasari Sugar)
- Using A2 Milk in our dark milk chocolate range (for the 1st time in Indian bean to bar chocolates!)
- Marrying Traditional Recipes (Like Sukku Coffee, Herbal Sugars) with chocolate
- Community Inclusiveness (Differently abled community doing our printing)
- Offering Exotic, Innovative and Indulgent Flavours to help you explore the boundaries of chocolate
- A indulgence that also keeps in mind the health of the consumer
We hope that the above effort translates into an enjoyable chocolate experience for you!
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN OF PRODUCT: INDIA