Fenugreek & Sea Salt Chocolate
Indian spices are known to be versatile and many of them are used in sweet dishes! Kocoatrait’s Co-founder Poonam Chordia has partnered with Rushina Munshaw Ghildiyal, Culinary Expert, Writer & Consultant came together to curate India’s 1st Bean to Bar Spice Chocolate Collection. The aim is to redefine the usage of spices in chocolate. This is a chocolate which is a part of The Spice Collection Box. The Kocoatrait 46% Fenugreek & Sea Salt Milk Chocolate boasts of the bitter & interesting notes of Fenugreek which fascinate both Rushina and Poonam (and most women who have had methi laddus or paaks). And this bar is their ode to that unique flavour, raw fenugreek is incredibly bitter but when slow processed with the cacao it transforms and acquires a nutty note reminiscent of caramelised sugar. The 46% milk offers the perfect bridge of sweetness between the nutty bitterness of Green Fenugreek seeds and just a kiss of Sea salt. Kocoatrait. Indulge. Discover.
Kocoatrait is a Sustainable and Responsible Indian bean to Bar chocolate brand conceived by Poonam Chordia and has been incubated by L Nitin Chordia, India’s 1st certified chocolate taster. As a brand, we believe in:
- Sustainable Packaging – Paper/Plastic/wood free (made with reclaimed cotton/Cocoa Husk)
- Using Local Ingredients (Indian Origin Beans used)
- Traditional Non Refined Sweetners/Sugars used (Desi Khandasari Sugar)
- Using A2 Milk in our dark milk chocolate range (for the 1st time in Indian bean to bar chocolates!)
- Marrying Traditional Recipes (Like Sukku Coffee, Herbal Sugars) with chocolate
- Community Inclusiveness (Differently abled community doing our printing)
- Offering Exotic, Innovative and Indulgent Flavours to help you explore the boundaries of chocolate
- A indulgence that also keeps in mind the health of the consumer
Please read more about us at: https://cocoatrait.com/about-us/ We hope that the above effort translates into an enjoyable chocolate experience for you!
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN OF PRODUCT: INDIA