Kocoatrait 65% Kozhukkattai (Modak) Bean to Bar Dark Chocolate
Kozhukkattai is a popular south indian sweet dumpling made with rice flour with a filling of grated coconut or jaggery. It is sometimes also made savoury. Modak is a similar dish made in other parts of India. The Kocoatrait 65% Kozhukkattai (Modak) Bean to Bar Dark Chocolate is made from Organic Cocoa beans of Indian origin and sweetened with Non Refined (Khandsari) Cane Sugar! In making the bar we have used real ingredients (spices) while processing the chocolate to ensure that the experience remains pure. No oils, artificial flavours or nature identical flavours or preservatives were used while making this bar of chocolate. This exclusive chocolate bar is part of The Madras Collection of 9 exquisite chocolates dedicated to the city we love! This front wrapper of the bar is dedicated to the sustainable efforts of Relove Closet in helping to make Madras (a.k.a chennai) a sustainable city. Kocoatrait actively promotes the consumption of Indian Bean to Bar chocolates. Click to find out why we should choose Indian bean to bar chocolates. We wish you enjoy the immersive flavour experience. Indulge. Discover.
Kocoatrait is a Sustainable and Responsible Indian bean to Bar chocolate brand conceived by Poonam Chordia and has been incubated by L Nitin Chordia, India’s 1st certified chocolate taster. As a brand, we believe in:
- Sustainable Packaging – Paper/Plastic/wood free (made with reclaimed cotton/Cocoa Husk)
- Using Local Ingredients (Indian Origin Beans used)
- Traditional Non Refined Sweetners/Sugars used (Desi Khandasari Sugar)
- Using A2 Milk in our dark milk chocolate range (for the 1st time in Indian bean to bar chocolates!)
- Marrying Traditional Recipes (Like Sukku Coffee, Herbal Sugars) with chocolate
- Community Inclusiveness (Differently abled community doing our printing)
- Offering Exotic, Innovative and Indulgent Flavours to help you explore the boundaries of chocolate
- A indulgence that also keeps in mind the health of the consumer
We hope that the above effort translates into an enjoyable chocolate experience for you!
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN OF PRODUCT: INDIA