Kocoatrait 70% Panai Sarkarai (Palm Sugar) Dark Chocolate
Panai Sarkarai or Palm Sugar is a sweetener that is made from the sap of the palm tree and is completely natural. This traditional sweetener lends its caramel notes to the chocolate, it sure makes the chocolate a must have. Unlike white sugar, it comes along with varied natural nutrients and is not refined or bleached. It contains no additives or no adulteration takes place. The Kocoatrait 70% Panai Sarkarai (Palm Sugar) Dark Chocolate is made from Organic Cocoa beans of Indian origin and sweetened with Non Refined (Khandsari) Cane Sugar! No oils, artificial flavours or nature identical flavours or preservatives were used while making this bar of chocolate. This exclusive chocolate bar is part of The Madras Collection of 9 exquisite chocolates dedicated to the city we love! This front wrapper of the bar is dedicated to the sustainable efforts of Reign Over Water in helping to make Madras (a.k.a chennai) a sustainable city. Kocoatrait actively promotes the consumption of Indian Bean to Bar chocolates. Click to find out why we should choose Indian bean to bar chocolates. We wish you enjoy the immersive flavour experience. Indulge. Discover.
Kocoatrait is a Sustainable and Responsible Indian bean to Bar chocolate brand conceived by Poonam Chordia and has been incubated by L Nitin Chordia, India’s 1st certified chocolate taster. As a brand, we believe in:
- Sustainable Packaging – Paper/Plastic/wood free (made with reclaimed cotton/Cocoa Husk)
- Using Local Ingredients (Indian Origin Beans used)
- Traditional Non Refined Sweetners/Sugars used (Desi Khandasari Sugar)
- Using A2 Milk in our dark milk chocolate range (for the 1st time in Indian bean to bar chocolates!)
- Marrying Traditional Recipes (Like Sukku Coffee, Herbal Sugars) with chocolate
- Community Inclusiveness (Differently abled community doing our printing)
- Offering Exotic, Innovative and Indulgent Flavours to help you explore the boundaries of chocolate
- A indulgence that also keeps in mind the health of the consumer
We hope that the above effort translates into an enjoyable chocolate experience for you!
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN OF PRODUCT: INDIA